What we do
In addition, the office contributes to the internationalization of the University through leadership and support in academic mobility, activities, research and projects with the University's academic partnerships. The following are our work responsibilities:
- Coordinating and providing expert support to the formal international relations of Burapha University in which enhancing the internationalization of the University.
- Cooperating the establishment, development and review of Burapha University's formal bilateral and multilateral relations with international institutes.
- Cooperating and managing of incoming international visits and delegations.
- Proceeding visa and work permit for foreign lecturers, staff and incoming foreign students.
- Providing a guideline of application and suggestion for studying at overseas universities through scholarships
- Planning and cooperating academic activities under academic collaboration agreements among partnerships